HOME / Historical Background
Historical Background 

red-point

1908

A group of growers founded FabbricaCooperativa Perfosfati Cerea

red-point

1910

The factory started the production of superphosphate

red-point

1948

Construction of the railway connection for a more efficient management of incoming and outgoing products.

red-point

1949

A new production plant for superphosphate was constructed

red-point

1952

It began production of granular fertilizers and the construction of a new warehouse

red-point

1953/54

Construction of the first warehouse to increase the area to be dedicated to the storage of the products

red-point

1964/65

Construction of the second warehouse

red-point

1977

A blending plant was constructed (the first of its kind in Italy)

red-point

Years 90

Following the urban development of the village of Cerea, the factory was transferred to a larger and more modern site nearby the village of Bonavicina

red-point

Today

The activity of FCPCerea ranges from the production of organo-mineral granular fertilizers to the study and production of tailor-made products suitable for every situation culture and pedo-climatic, a granular complex fertilizers.